Many of your instructors and advisors have dedicated times to meet with students. With MySuccess, you have a convenient way to schedule an appointment online at a time that works best for you, so you can get the time you need with your instructors and advisors.
MySuccess can be access one of two ways:
- Via the myKU Portal
- Access the myKU portal
- In the Academics area, click on MySuccess
- Via Blackboard
- Sign into Blackboard using your KU Online ID and password
- On the My Blackboard tab, in the Tools module, click on the MySuccess link
- On either the My Success Network or Courses menu, click Schedule Appointment for the desired person or service.
- Use the small calendar on the left to quickly identify days with available office hours (available days will be shown in bold). Click the desired date to display available times.
- Click on the sign up link on any open time slots for the selected day.
- An add appointment form will open. Complete the form by selecting a reason for the meeting and a course (if relevant). Include an explanation of what you need so that your instructor or advisor can be prepared for the meeting.
- Click Submit to set the appointment. You will get an email with the appointment details and the appointment will be listed on your Dashboard.